HealthSklep offers the greatest choice of health and beauty products online by the most famous brands. We propose you selected quality products at the best prices.
2. The administrator of personal data is Paramad Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, code 02-001, Aleje Jerozolimskie 89/43, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw - in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000583709, NIP number 5272750663, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator".
3. The Administrator complies with the rules set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC , hereinafter referred to as "GDPR", adequately protects Users' personal data against unlawful access to personal data by third parties, in particular, encrypts personal data, archives personal data, assesses personal data safeguards, ensures confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and processing services.
4. The User's personal data will be processed only in order to enable the use of the functionality of the online store https://healthsklep.com/ and for the possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, for analytical, archival purposes, accounting and also to offer Users of products and services directly by the Administrator (direct marketing). Data for these purposes will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. b), c) and f) of the GDPR, i.e. when: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract; the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator; processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, except for situations where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring personal data protection, prevail over these interests.
5. Processing of Users' personal data for the purpose of marketing products or services of business partners of Paramad Sp. z o.o. will take place only after the User's consent pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point a) GDPR.
6. The User has the right to: a) access his data and receive a copy thereof; b) rectify (correct) your data; c) deletion of data - if in the User's opinion there are no grounds for us to process his data; d) restrictions on data processing - if the User believes that we have incorrect data about him or we process them unreasonably; or You do not want us to remove them because they need it to establish, pursue or defend claims; or for the time of User's objection to data processing; e) object to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing and the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, as well as when the processing is necessary for us to perform a task carried out in the public interest or to exercise the entrusted to us public authority; f) data transfer - the User has the right to receive from the Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format his personal data, which he provided to the Administrator under a contract or consent, the user may also request the Administrator to send this data directly to another entity; g) lodging a complaint to the supervisory body - if the User believes that we are processing his data unlawfully, he may file a complaint in this matter to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or other competent supervisory body; h) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data - at any time the user has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data that the Administrator processes on the basis of his consent; withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. The User provides all data voluntarily and consciously, however, the lack of providing basic data necessary to identify the User prevents the provision of services in the form of product sales and all other activities underlying the functioning of the Oceanic eStore online store.
8. The following categories of entities may have access to the User's personal data: a) authorized employees and associates of the Administrator; b) providers of services providing the Administrator with technical and organizational solutions enabling the performance of the contract for the provision of Website functionalities and management of the Administrator's organization (in particular courier and postal companies, entities providing IT and marketing services, legal and advisory services providers and their authorized employees and associates) ;
9. The Administrator will not transfer or allow the transfer of personal data provided by the User outside the EEA, unless he takes the necessary measures to ensure that the transfer complies with the GDPR. These measures may include, in particular, the transfer of personal data to a recipient in a country that, according to the decision of the European Commission, ensures adequate protection of personal data or a recipient in the United States who has certified compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield program.
10. The administrator also uses the Google Analytics service, through which he examines, among others, how Users use the Website and how they got to it.
11. Users' personal data will be processed no longer than necessary, i.e. for the period of having an account on https://healthsklep.com or subscribing to the newsletter, and after removing or unsubscribing from the newsletter until the expiry of the period of limitation of any claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against the Administrator. Therefore, we will not process data for more than 10 years after deleting the account. Personal data processed for the purposes covered by the statement of consent will be processed for these purposes until the consent is withdrawn, and after its withdrawal until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against the Administrator.
12. The Administrator has not appointed a Personal Data Protection Inspector.
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
1. Users using the Administrator's services, products and services may in some cases be asked to leave some of their personal data. We only require the data that is necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the implementation of orders. Failure to provide the required data will result in blocking the possibility of carrying out the activity to which the data related.
1. Subscription to the electronic newsletter in the online store https://healthsklep.com/ requires entering your e-mail address and consent to sending commercial information by electronic means. The e-mail addresses obtained in this way are added to the Website's mailing list. An email address is necessary to send the user a newsletter.
ORDERING SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
1. Ordering services and products offered by the online store https://healthsklep.com/ requires providing fuller address data in the appropriate form. Mandatory fields are marked.
1. The Website reserves the right to send commercial information to persons whose contact details they have and who have agreed to receive them.
2. We understand commercial information as information that directly relates to our website (e.g. changes, internal promotions), non-commercial letters and commercial information that is sent to our products and services.
3. Commercial information is filtered to the extent that it is possible for the user to receive only messages of interest to him, their volume is limited and they are sent sporadically.
1. The online store https://healthsklep.com/ uses cookie technology, i.e. small text files saved on the client's computer, identifying him each time he reconnects to the online store from that computer. Cookies are also used to collect statistical data only for the needs of the company. These data do not violate the user's privacy and are protected against access by third parties.
2. It is possible to disable cookies in your web browser options, however, please note that this will prevent you from placing your order.
value: 0,00 zł